During the course of its activities, SPG may collect, use and disclose personal information from:
- Persons who provide it to SPG;
- Visitors to and users of our website;
- Persons who enter trade promotions conducted by SPG.
- Use and disclosure of information collected by SPG:
The information collected may include:
- Details you provide us with when you visit our shopping centres or enter our trade promotions;
- Your name, postal address, telephone number and email address and trade promotion entrants;
- Details of website usage from visitors to our website.
- SPG collects this information in the following ways:
- when you provide us with information at one of our shopping centres;
- when you enter a trade promotion;
- and on an on-going basis, whenever you visit or use SPG’s website
SPG shares the information collected from Customers and visitors to the website within the SPG Group.
SPG may use your information to process your transaction; administer your account; conduct credit and other checks; for SPG’s own internal purposes (such as risk management, staff training and billing); to help SPG develop its website to be more specific to Customers’ needs and user friendly; to advise you about upcoming sales, specials, events and trade promotions; and for any other use which you authorise.
In addition, SPG may also use your information to promote and market its products and services, or the products and services of others. However, SPG will not do this by email or SMS (except as part of an email which facilitates, completes or confirms a transaction with you) unless we have your consent to do so.
These emails and SMS will include an “unsubscribe” facility. Alternatively, if you no longer wish to receive emails or SMS, you can contact us by the Contact Us page of our website.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use industry-standard safeguards to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, however, we accept no responsibility for any loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal information which you submit to SPG.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
UPDATES TO YOUR INFORMATION
If your information changes or you discover that information held by SPG is otherwise incorrect, please contact SPG by sending a message to us via our Contact Us form. SPG.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
SPG’s handling of any information it collects from you (including information previously collected) will be governed by the most current version of this policy. Please check this policy regularly.
You can contact SPG by visiting the Contact Us page on our website.